General dentistry encompasses a wide array of services and procedures, all which share a common goal, which is keeping your natural teeth and gums healthy. At Orange Family (Swap out for each location) Dental clinic, we believe it important to practice good dental hygiene from a very early age. That is why we pride our self on being a full-service, local family dentist. Some of the general dentistry services we offer include, but are not limited to:
Do not wait until a dental problem arises, preventative dental maintenance is the key to a comfortable dental visit and good oral health.
As a new patient at our family dental practice, you can expect a professional and comfortable environment and to be greeted by our friendly staff. We take your comfort and concerns seriously which is why we follow our patient philosophy:
Care – We believe in providing Dental Care and not just Dental Treatment
Comfort – Patient comfort is of the utmost importance to us
Convenience – Late evening and weekend hours. Kids and adults are treated under one roof as well as visiting specialists to reduce the hassle for those patients who can’t come to us
We also offer a number of New Patient specials which can be seen below.
Oral sedation works well for mild anxiety or shorter appointments:
Known as “laughing gas,” this sedative reduces anxiety and helps you ease through treatment:
Many patients benefit from IV sedation:
– Goal-focused dental office to provide top-notch dental care for all ages of patients
– Branded products and latest technology used
– Late Evening and Weekend Hours to provide the most flexibility for our busy clients
– IV Sedation & Laughing Gas for our anxious patients
– Trusted, Caring and Compassionate team members
– Affordable dental treatment
– Convenient methods of payment and monthly payment plans
– In-network with major PPO insurances
– Accept MCNA/Dentaquest/TMHP plans
“Very friendly, very good with kids and they answer all my questions every time. I recommend them to anyone.”
“Was great, none of my girls cried and it didn’t take long, we have absolutely no issue when I tell the girls they have a dentist appointment.”
Call (409) 330 – 4252 Today !
OR Fill Out The Below Form To Schedule An Appointment